Friday, December 9, 2011

Play-doh

Ayda is not the best at playing with toys by herself. I have been racking my brain trying to come up with things for Ayda to do, that will keep her occupied for more than five minutes. A friend suggested play-doh... fantastic idea!!!

So I went to my local Wal-mart, bought myself a twelve pack of play-doh, and got my hopes up very high!

I sat Ayda down at the table, assuring her that we were about to do something "fun!" I opened the red container, handed her the doh, and she immediately took a big bite from it!

I of course, jump up, yell, pry open her mouth, and fish around, until I have retrieved all the doh.

Poor girl. I think I scared her half to death! She started crying. You know that one with the major frown, and lips stuck out.

Well, that didn't go so good. Can't say I blame the girl. It does look like a tasty treat, of some sort. Should have showed her how to play with it better.

How long until you can re-introduce a toy after a traumatic experience?

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha... oh, my heck! this made me LAUGH OUT LOUD! H-I-larious!

    i'm sure i've done that same thing to emmi... and then remembered how much of that crap i ate as a kid. and i'm still alive...

    haha.

    ReplyDelete