that is the question.
I have never cut Ayda's hair, and it's getting pretty long. Ayda actually has quite a bit of hair for her age. It's beautiful and kind of wild! It's straight, with some natural curl. It curls more, the less I wash it. I don't do anything special with it, except pull her bangs back with a a clip. I don't curl it with a curling iron or anything like that because I like her to have a more natural look. Plus, what a pain in the butt! I can barely get her to get dressed!
I asked Scott if he thought we should cut it, or at least trim it. He said, "NO!"
My question is this:
Would Ayda's hair grow thicker/longer if we gave her regular trims?
I must say, that it is nice not to have to cut Ayda's hair. One less thing to worry about. But it is getting a bit unruly.
I want Ayda to continue having nice hair, but I'm wondering if trimming it really makes a difference.
Any thoughts?
Now, these pictures are not the best view of her hair, but you can still see her magnificent, coif.
I know it's hard to break down and cut it. I had a hard time with Kaylise's hair but it really does help. It makes it much nicer to come and it does help it grow healthier. I don't cut hers very often (maybe once or twice a year). Good luck with that decision!
ReplyDeleteIt does seem like trimming hair helps it thicken... No clue if it is actually a proven fact or not though. Either way she will be cute as ever, of that I'm sure!
ReplyDeleteno cut. wild suits her :)
ReplyDelete